Some other links of interest:
- The Mesothelioma Group has an "understanding cancer" guide
- The American Childhood Cancer Organization (ACCO)
- Health Expert Advice - is a non-profit organisation that brings you a lot of information on health and related issues
- Check out Dr. Torsten Stein, the World's Tallest Chiropractor
- Not a topical website either but they do a lot of good work: The American Cancer Society
- Young Survival Coalition - for young women with breast cancer
You can participate here:
- Do you have experience with illnesses that could be contributed to the fact that you are tall?
- Would you like to write and tell others about it (anonymously if preferred!)?
- Do you have information (books, links etc.) that could prove helpful to women with height-related illnesses?